Serving Runners in the Twin Cities Area for Over 18 Years!
At Startine Running Store, we specialize in listening and understanding your needs and target endeavors. We provide customized foot and gait analysis to guide you in selecting the best shoes for you. Whether you are walking, running your first race or stepping to the line for the hundredth time...the team at Startline is here for you! We'll walk (or run!) you through the whole process.
Upcoming Runs and Events
- November 9th - Thursday at 5-7pm - ODOM Injury Screening & Dry Needling Workshop. Trent, from Odom will be in store to do a Dry Needling workshop and some injury screening.
- Nov. 10th - 19th Lifetime Fitness Turkey Day 5K - Packet Pickup - In-store packet pick up and registration. (Receive a discount on any regular priced item when you pick up your packet)
- Nov. 11th - Institute for Athletic Medicine - Saturday 12 - 1:30pm - Come on in and talk with a physical therapist about any injury your may be dealing with.
- Nov. 17th - Brooks Levitate Mustache Run - Friday 6pm - Join us for a fun evening run, fake mustaches with food and beverages after the run
- CLOSED THANKSGIVING
- Nov. 24th - Black Friday - Details to come
Looking into December...
Dec. 15th at 6pm - Join us Friday evening for an UGLY & Light Up Your Sweater Run & Contest with HOKA.
Would you like to receive emails about our upcoming events? Sign up here.
Our runs are open to all levels of runners or walkers. Bring friends with or make new ones along the way, the more the merrier! We provide a welcoming atmosphere to come and work towards achieving your personal goals. Questions about shoes, clothing, nutrition or nagging injuries...our staff is more than happy to help you.
We Thank You & Appreciate You Supporting Small Business.
Benefits of choosing Small Business