Serving Runners in the Twin Cities Area for Over 17 Years!
At Startine Running Store, we specialize in listening and understanding your needs and target endeavors. We provide customized foot and gait analysis to guide you in selecting the best shoes for you. Whether you are walking, running your first race or stepping to the line for the hundredth time...the team at Startline is here for you!
We'll walk (or run!) you through the whole process.
Upcoming Runs and Events
Friday June 19th from 3:30 pm to 7 pm:
- Lake Minnetonka Tri Packet Pickup. We are offering 20% OFF any regular priced items for Packet Pickup.
- ICA Food Shelf will be on site collecting donations Friday
- We are Collecting gently used "old running shoes"! What is collected will be sold to the organization "World Soles". (Proceeds go to ICA Food Shelf).
- Startline is OPEN until 8pm for anyone needing last minute nutrition etc. before their races this weekend.
Saturday, June 20th:
- Joggers for Julian: On June 20, 2015 the "Joggers for Julian" team will join the race against childhood cancer by participating in the 11th annual Time to Fly 2015 at Phalen Park in St. Paul, Minnesota, to benefit Children's Cancer Research Fund.
Saturday, June 21st:
- Happy Father's Day We have great gift ideas and summer apparel at 25% off!
Wednesday, June 24th: 6pm Social Run, 7pm Clinic
- Clinic with Institute for Athletic Medicine therapist
Now through July 19th:
- TorchLight Packet Pickup: Register at Startline or just pick up your packet / tshirt here and receive 20% Off (any regular priced item in store)
Our runs are open to all levels of runners or walkers. Bring friends with or make new ones along the way, the more the merrier! We provide a welcoming atmosphere to come and work towards achieving your personal goals. Questions about shoes, clothing, nutrition or nagging injuries...our staff is more than happy to help you.